Thursday, September 29, 2011

Homespun Plaid String Quilt Top Done!


Here it is...the top is done...This quilt was amazingly EASY to put together...thanks for the inspiration Julie!



The colors are not as bright as they look in these pictures.

Next step batting, backing and quilting!!

I got my new computer...a real beauty...a week and a half ago...still trying to figure out Windows 7!  

Seems when they try to update things, they only get harder and more confusing. I'm totally LOST without Outlook Express for my mail...it was soooooo CLEAN.

Well, I must get back to sorting out my files.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. !!!!! You make it look easy...and beautiful!! I love your quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , I love your string quilt - turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a beautiful quilt top!! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your plaid strings quilt!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love string quilts, and this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is amazing!!!

    your friend stitches
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.