Thursday, May 21, 2009

I joined The Old Red Barn Quilt Along and these are the fabrics I pulled from my stash. This should be a fun thing to do...every week for 6 weeks the directions will be posted on what is next to do...this week...gathering fabrics and supplies...next week cutting...etc. There are prizes every week...click on the Janome button and you can get all the info.


Here are 35 9 patch blocks I made foir crazymomsquilts Block A Day 9 Patch Quilt Along. I squished them all together to get in the picture. This is another fun quilt along.
Below are the 2 1/2" squares I cut from my scrap basket...I think I can get LOTS more blocks from these.
My block for the Around the World Quilting Bee has been received...but, I am still waiting for the block from Brazil...seems like it's never going to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.