Monday, September 7, 2009


It's hard to believe a month has gone by...and another group of projects need to be addressed! I didn't complete the 3 projects last month...so I am just going to continue with the 2 that are left. I need to make some more flowers as well as add leaves to the Little Bouquet aka Farm quilt, then sandwich and quilt it. Also still have to piece the backing for the zig zag and quilt that as well. That is all I will commit to this month. I'm not adding pictures, they'd just be repetitive...you can scroll down to see them in an earlier post.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita,
    Your quilts are gorgeous! I have really enjoyed seeing your photos & reading your posts!
    Thank you so much for leaving your lovely comment on my blog! It is so nice to meet you! I'm really glad you stopped by so I could visit you!
    Thanks for entering in my giveaway, Good Luck!
    Hugs, Carol Anne

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.