Saturday, October 3, 2009

Since I actually finished my 2 projects last month, I decided I would do 2 more this month. I recently found a quilt I had started 12 or more years ago...didn't know a thing about quilting...but I had taken a picture of this cute quilt in a shop at one time. Here's what the quilt should look like when finished...
This is what I had done so far...I didn't know anything about binding a quilt...so I added a ruffle! I hope to get the rest of the appliques fused this month.
My second project is a UFO that's been hanging around a couple/three years...it is machine embroidered with applique. I just have to quilt it...that's all I hope for this month...don't think I will be able to bind it...but who knows?



Also on the agenda for this month is the HALF PINT QUILT ALONG. This should be a fun quilt along. I already had all my fabrics...except the backing.




Here's the Maypole layer cake and a couple of other fabrics, I still need to pull about 6 other fabrics from my stash to make up the 48 10" squares needed for the lap quilt. Will choose a backing at a later date.


You can click on the pictures to enlarge. I think that I actually have been able to post in the correct order this time....fingers crossed!!





1 comment:

  1. Lovely projects Anita! Will be much better looking all finshed I'm sure! Happy sewing♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.