Saturday, November 7, 2009

Projects for Charming Girls This Month

Didn't do tooo well last month with my projects. I did keep up with the Half Pint Quilt Along...but I didn't even start working on the Angel baby quilt. On the other hand I worked furiously on the embroidered flowers quilt...with the lace...it was mighty hard to quilt and I was unable to finish it.

BUT Cherri from Cherry House Quilts http://lizzyhouse.typepad.com/cherry_house_quilts/
asked for some finished quilts for the survivors and victims of the Fort Hood tragedy. Her son is stationed there and will distribute to the victims and families. So I have decided to finish that embroidered quilt and send it out on Monday. So that is number 1 project.

I think I will wait on the Angel baby quilt for now. But here is number 2...I need to send in some embroidered items to Smiles For Children. Haven't been embroidering much lately and they have Christmas shipments coming up...check out their site http://www.smilesforchildrenproject.com/phpBB/index.php?sid=3ec08d5211a9428331a1e733d4ff0eb2

So then there's project number 3, the Half Pint Quilt Along. This week the top will be all finished.

Have alot to do...so I will cut this real short...back in a day or two with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that you are able to donate a quilt to the Fort Hood victims. I don't have anything that close to being done that is not already spoken for. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.