Sunday, June 15, 2014

I've been Published!

...sort of



Several months ago I was contacted by the editor of Quilt Trends magazine.  It seems she was writing an article on Texting...and wanted to use blocks of mine she had seen on my blog!

WOW!!!


Unfortunately the pictures are a little dark and my name is spelled wrong.

But what the heck...it is STILL an honor!!!


Here is a close up.  I have posted before about these blocks...

The one on the left is my own design...appliqued.  It is showing a woman so engrossed in texting on her phone that the chain piecing she is doing is flying out the window!


The block on the right is a paper pieced block from a book, don't have it anymore, I embroidered the Sewing While Texting on the fabric she is sewing.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...Happy Father's Day to all you guys out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.