Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November/December Goals for Charming Girls

I'm just pulling some fabrics for my next storybook quilt...3 Little Pigs

1.  The 3 Little Pigs quilt is one of my goals for CG. 

2.  Finish the Simple Thymes BOMs.

3. Prepare fleece to make blankets for Ronald McDonald House.  My daughter Tina will be here for Christmas and she wants to make more of the fleece blankets.  I have soooo much fleece I can to put together for some quilts...we already have 3 made from her last visit in June.

4.  I will finish the Ladybug quilt and get it quilted...I hope!



Sorry I don't have any more pictures...will get some of the Pigs quilt as it progresses.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed browsing your site. Your story book quilts are just too much - great creativity. I cannot wait to see the 3 Little Pigs. The star quilt is amazing - I remember seeing it on the tour. I think you were right in having a LA'er quilt it, very stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great goals you have - and how fun to get to make some blankets with your daughter! Can't wait to see the little piggy quilt (smile)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! Can't wait to see the pics...

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.