Thursday, April 14, 2011

Purple Sampler Quilt

I finished my Purple Sampler Quilt today...I had to get rid of the 'white trapunto blocks'.  They were pretty, but just looked odd to me.  so I used the raw edge (frayed) technique to applicque some large flowers.  I think it came out great...will be putting on Etsy today.

Click the pictures, then click again to enlarge.


Speaking of Etsy...I am so happy...I have sold 3 quilts !!  Doing the happy dance !!!






I started this quilt several years ago...it was a workshop of all different applique techniques as well as different background quilting.

Here is where I blogged about this quilt BEFORE....I had used the crayon technique to color in the trapunto...

http://margretmarysplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/bloggers-quilt-festival.html

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 3 sales...it is always fun to have someone love them as much as you. Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.