Thursday, November 11, 2010

3 Little Pigs...some shots along the way !

I've been working on the Three Little Pigs Quilt...here's what I've done so far...

I started the background from the sky.  Here the tree tops have fusible and it's ready to iron down.

 Here's some pictures of the machine embroidered paper doll pigs and wolf.


I'm trying out some grass/flower fabrics for the bottom and have a paper 'road' in place.
The pictures are a little out of order...couldn't help it...Blogger has it's own ideas sometimes...lol !
  I hope I can keep working on this at the same pace I have since yesterday !!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Now that is going to be one awesome quilt.....just love the background for the pigs...just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats going to be some amazing quilt, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly amazing. Picture quilts have always been a puzzle to me

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.